Relax, restore and enjoy your way to healthful wellness.
- Join an uplifting practice of self-care, compassion and nurture.
- Rebalance the chakra centers through gentle guided restorative asana (rejuvenating poses), pranayama (breath) and meditation.
- Enjoy a slow paced and easy to access class that is good for all ages, body types and levels of experience.
- Receive hands on assistance to help you achieve ultimate comfort in each pose.
- Renew inner balance, peacefulness and joy.
- Rejuvenate your senses and energies.
Dates: Jan. 24th – March 14th, 2018
(no class Feb. 14th)
Time: Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30pm
Location: U R Love Yoga & Wellness Studio - 11896 Ponderosa Lane Ste. B Groveland
$105 total when paid before or at the beginning of course. ($35 savings)
For more information or to sign up call Kim (209) 985-9809
Kimmy is a Yoga Alliance Certified 400hr Yoga Instructor, U R Love Yoga & Wellness Studio Founder, Hiking Guide & Teacher, a NOALS Wilderness First Responder (WLF), lifetime out door enthusiast, herbalist and licensed Cosmetologist at BellaDonna Salon. Her teachings focus on connecting with the inner Self, being present with where we are now, acceptance, forgiveness, deep compassion, healing and radical self-love. She blends traditional Ashtanga and Hatha yoga styles with twists of her own flow while sprinkling in the elements of nature. She pays close attention to her students, offers options, adjustments and assistance to help individuals achieve their best practice.